The Alex Cramer Company realizes you are concerned about protecting your online privacy and we share your concerns. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and handling any information we obtain from you with care and respect. We pledge to do everything in our power to protect your privacy. Here are the factors that play into this.
1. You don't have to register to use our site or to place an order with us.
2. We will never share, rent, sell, loan or in any way provide any of your information to anyone . We will only use it for the purpose of fulfilling your order or your request for a free domino. We won't use this information to market to you or bother you in any way.
3. If you give us your email address for the purpose of getting updates from us, we will, from time to time, send you information we think might be interesting, but you can remove yourself from these mailings, instantly, just by asking.
4. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the industry standard in online encryption technology, to ensure that your personal and credit card information remains absolutely secure.
5. Whenever you access a secure page on our site, the information you send is immediately encrypted for your protection. There are two easy ways to see if you are on a secure page:
---Look at the URL (website address) in your browser. If you are connected to a secure service, the URL will always begin with "https" rather than "http."
---Most browsers display an icon that indicates whether or not you have a secure connection.
6. Remember you can always place an order the old fashioned, non-web way. Just call us at 800-834-3051 or write to us at Alex Cramer Co., 115 N. Dianthus Street, Manhattan Beach, California 90266.
7. Call us or email us any time, if you have any concerns about privacy or security.